Facades & Cladding Systems
From the Oxford English Dictionary;
Architecture = The art or practice of designing and constructing buildings
Façade = The principal front of a building, that faces on to a street or open space
Cladding = A covering or coating on a structure or material
Design = A plan or drawing produced to show the look and function or workings of a building, garment, or other object before it is made:
Aesthetics = A set of principles concerned with the nature and appreciation of beauty
These are very important words that apply to every building and a lot of thought must be directed to how the finished building will look and fit in to its surroundings. Eliteform manufacture a range of bespoke cladding systems to match the designers requirements.The design and features of a cladding system is limitless, Architects want to develop a distinguished new design for every building they create, at Eliteform we are at the forefront of bringing these new concepts to reality.Whether you want to build a unique extension to your home with modern appeal, create a Façade for a large commercial building or stadium or give an old building a new appearance , we can offer a solution;
- Cladding and Spandrel panels with a decorative finish which can be applied to both external and internal walls. Examples: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- Secret fix cladding systems we can make a number of different versions with either a dovetail type joint or a lock formed system with either a flush joint or a shadow joint. Examples: 1, 2, 3
- Polycarbonate cladding as used to create the façade for the Aviva Stadium in Dublin, a magnificent example of bringing a new concept through to reality, winner of several major awards including;
- World Architecture Festival – ONCE prize for accessible design 2010
- World Architecture Festival – Sport Category Highly Commended 2010
- International Property Awards – The Architecture Award – Leisure & Hospitality 2010
- Green Awards - Green Building Award 2011
- British Construction Industry Awards –International Award 2011
- ECCS 2011 European Steel Design Award 2011
- Home of Irish national rugby team and Republic of Ireland soccer team this wonderful design took into account the proximity to local residences and included a sweeping curve to the north end and a totally transparent roof and façade to allow as much natural light as possible through to neighbouring buildings in a densely populated area in Dublin.
Eliteform brought this façade design to reality with approximately 21000 m2 of polycarbonate cladding manufactured.
- Perforated systems, we can incorporate perforating into most systems and we use the latest software to create designs which include image perforation and embossing where we can take a photograph or a graphic design and by using a combination of laser cutting and punching the image can be created over a large or small façade. Examples: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- Various materials can be used mainly from Powder Coated or Anodised Aluminium or from coated metals, corten, plastics and polycarbonate, zinc and copper.
Let your imagination run wild and speak to us about bringing your dreams to reality.Back