Cladded buildings require specially made flashings to close off and make weather tight areas in a building where the main roof or wall cladding cannot form such eaves, soffits, door and window openings etc.
Often special flashings are designed to create a more aesthetically pleasing finish on a building by using colour schemes and shapes to give a building a more individual character.
Eliteform have the machinery, knowledge and experience to create a stunning finish to your building.
Various materials are used including;
- Coated Steels; Plastisol, Granite HDX, Prisma, PVDF, Powder Coated or Anodised Aluminium, Stucco Aluminium and Stainless steel.
- Eliteform can manufacture in lengths up to 8m long and hold a huge range of colours and finishes in the coated steels mention above.
- We can manufacture fully curved options where the building curves on elevation or on plan.
- Bullnose options where the flashing is curved through its section can also be manufactured, we have a section on Bullnose Flashings if you require more information.
- We can include welded or bonded joining straps if required.
- We can apply insulation to flashings if required.
- We can include ventilation slots, fixing holes, perforated holes, insect mesh.The possibilities for design, colour and finish are limitless.
- Eliteform have the machinery, knowledge and experience to create a stunning finish to your building, please speak to Eliteform Sales to discuss your requirements.
- Special Flashings